Out Of Stock
Elimbari AA - Papua New Guinea
Perfect for: Cafetiere / Filter
Strength: Full Medium
Type: Origin / Speciality
Flavour: Rich body and crisp acidity with hints of citrus vanilla and caramel almonds.
Estate coffees (graded A, X, C and PB) are weighed and pulped at a central facility on the farm, then are washed and fermented for 24 hours before being dried in the sun.
Elimbari is a small estate coffee, famously smooth and well rounded, considered by some to be among the best estate coffees from Papua New Guinea.
• Elimbari is 100% smallholder coffee grown mostly in the Simbu province (our province of operations).
• Almost all the coffee is produced at very high altitudes (over 1,600 MASL)
• The coffee is produced by farmers who have been trained and worked there with since 2000.
• Elimbari coffee producers are paid the highest premiums by Kongo Coffee Limited.
• Size of Plantation : Coffee gardens : from few tree to 3ha maximum
• Varietals : Typica, arusha and bourbon.
Delivering the finest quality freshly roasted speciality coffee to your door. Freshly Roasted, Prepared and Packed on the day your order is dispatched.
Buy online for next day nationwide delivery.
Fresh Roasted Coffee | Beans Or Ground | Speciality | Origin | Flavoured | Blends | Gifts | Online
currently viewing desktop site switch to mobile site